Thursday, March 6, 2008

A new computer and a sick kid gets you a really long overdue post...



I've been racked with guilt for not posting in so long... Not to mention that the last two posts haven't even been about Avery... The truth is, we have a new computer and new way of storing photos (that I've just figured out) and a sick kid who has taken it out of me over the last few weeks. (I'm afraid I can't account for the few weeks before that...) So, let me catch you up on the last few months with our baby girl. Lots of births, lots of birthdays, lots of smiles, squeals and giggles, lots of coos, attempts to sing along with Mom and Dad, lots of family here to visit, eczema, diarrhea, fever, suspected UTI, antibiotics, allergic reaction to antibiotics, keeping Mom & Dad up all night, laryngitis, runny nose, cough, more loss of sleep for Mom & Dad, rolling around (almost over, but not quite), loads of love and fun.


Grandma Erickson bought me this cozy bear outfit, unfortunately it didn't really ever get that cold- Mom and Dad did a little photo shoot with me in it, though.

Chillin' in my Bumbo and Boston gear. Go Red Sox! (My Aunt Heidi is a fan and bought me this outfit for Christmas so I could represent).

Tummy Time is getting better and better- I can almost roll over now!

Sleep is getting better and better, too! Slowly but surely. My mom is holding out hope for the night she gets eight hours straight:)


Dad likes to squeeze my cheeks!

Superbowl Sunday my girlfriends and I tried to round up all the little ones for some photos. As the pictures prove, it was a bit chaotic...


Manoah Paschall (he'll be one year in a week!)





Avery & Ivy Cross



Penelope Verdugo (just turned one!)


From l-r: Avery, Ivy Cross, Kaden Ryska, Manoah Paschall, Charlotte Jeldy, Penelope Verdugo







Moms & Babes



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anjuli paschall said...

yeah- new pics. i love the pictures. so fun. tough couple weeks huh? one of these day me and you should get coffee- no babies. get well. love you all.
anjuli.